TuneList - Make your site Live
Corgi

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Busyness Week ;)

It was business week last month in university, so yeah busy week. For weeks of mind torturing night  before the selling both, my team and I was compiling the $$ plan. By the plan, it was very promising that I'll be millionaire in no time, but here I am :)

The thingy I planned to put on shelf was the DIY  bronze charm bracelets. I got my stock and set up the price and the earning margin. Take a  bracelets:


My first 2 lovely bracelets and a pair of bear <3

I ordered quite a lot of stock and worried I couldn't sell it off because it might not be a demanded thing for student which should be food and entertainment mainly. So the price was set quite low and the profit was reduced.

The booth configuration with shelf of our product:






Also product my teammates were selling - masks and other kind of bracelets and amulets:




and here's our sign:


It was very busy during the week because it actually have a lot of customers reach up on us. I was very busy fixing the charms too. My teammates and I was having shifts to watch over the booth so we could get the booth covered from morning through night.


On rainy day, we closed our booth and when I have class, my teammates took care of the booth. It turned up that the bronze charm bracelets was a good business. I wonder if the price tag was too low, and that kind of making me unsatisfied just to think that I can earn more hahah :D

After the week ended, I was left with leftover stock :p

No comments:

Post a Comment